The old communications adage states that your audience needs to see your message 7 times before they respond. But what do you show them and how do you get them to respond to it?
Regardless of your audience, it’s imperative to have a content strategy that allows you to communicate your organisations story as well as add value and provide relevance.
Our full day course will give you all the practical tools and structure you need to leverage a range of digital channels, understand how to create content people care about and how to distribute your content to meet your communications goals.
In our Digital Content Strategy course we'll cover:
- How to build an objective driven content strategy
- Creating content your audience want to consume
- Practical ways to build, distribute and monitor your efforts
Who should attend?
- Communications Professionals
- Marketing Professionals
- Corporate Affairs and PR Managers
- Social Media Community Managers
- Digital Producers
What you will learn
- Building a content strategy that delivers on your objectives
- The elements that make great content
- Researching and building content that’s relevant to your audience
- How to distribute your content
- Measuring and evaluating your results